Saturday, August 23, 2008

Busy start to School Year

Well folks,

Right now things at work are pretty stressful. I have 20 kids in my classroom, but started with 22. Lost one and now another (both this past week). The second was an answer to prayer. He has major major major emotional issues. In fact, in the 2 weeks we have been at school, he has already beaten up two other boys in my room, the second of which was sent to the ER. I literally thought his arm was broken, but PRAISE GOD it wasn't. It is very bruised though. Oh the joys of working in a public school system. No corporal punishment, no prayer, etc. Teachers seem to catch all the flack these days anyway.

But, on to more positive things, Tim and I are doing well. We are extremely happy to be in the Bible Fellowship class we are in at Bellevue. We have such a spiritual support system there. Tim is in school finishing up his second class. He is working on his Bachelor's degree in Business/Marketing. He sure is great at what he does, and he loves his job. I am playing softball at Bellevue and can't wait! I haven't played softball in years. It is probably my favorite sport, considering my family's history with baseball. Oh and by the way, my first cousin Joseph Tyler Massey just got drafted by the Colorado Rockies Rookie League, the Casper Ghosts. :) Isn't that exciting?

Sorry no pictures, we just got a new computer and we haven't put any pictures on it yet. Will post some soon, I promise. Hope everyone is well.

Tim, Blaire, and Daisy :)

No comments: