Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Play Date with the Doggy Cousins

Last night, my mom, my brother, and Laura, his girlfriend came over for dinner. I made pork chops and squash and green beans and biscuits...yummy!
Anyway, Ryne just got a new puppy, Gracie, for his birthday. She is a beautiful dog and quite a rare breed. She is called a Vizsla ( I don't think I spelled that right-but you say it vee- shla.)
These dogs are related to Daisy's breed which is the Weimeraner, so they look very similar except their colors. They love playing together! Daisy used to be able to knock Gracie down very easily, but now Gracie is getting bigger! They are so cute playing together. Anyway, enjoy the pictures!
Tim and Daisy/Ryne and Gracie
The Proud Papas :)
This is Ryne and Laura (my brother and his girlfriend)
This is Didi and her granddogs! :)
Daisy (It is hard to get a good picture of a dog, especially to get her to look at you!)
Gracie (Daisy's cousin--isn't she cute! awww!)

1 comment:

Dianne said...

Your blog is so cute! I really like it. The dinner was great and you are becoming quite a good cook.
I love you - Mom.